SO, what are you doing on Saturday? You should come and say HI! at the Indie Craft Bazaar in downtown Fort Lauderdale! It's going to be so much fun! Come and shop, eat and be merry.
Dazzle Her Now will be in the house with our handmade goods. I've whipped up some new clutches and adorable sun glass cases for your sunnies. I will also have our awesome glitter dipped mugs as well as bangle bracelet goodness. Don't forget that all of our mugs can be personalized. Come with your ideas and I'll be glad to make them a reality.
Below you will find additional information found on the Indie Craft Bazaar Facebook page.
• Downtown Fort Lauderdale on July 23rd, 12-5pm •
Indie Craft Bazaar is a one day only, independent art and handmade festival!
Featuring over 65 artists, crafters, designers, and makers, plus: DIY acitivties, workshops, food trucks, drink specials, and giveaways!
$5 Admission / Free Parking Lot (Limited spaces, carpooling encouraged!). Kids 10 & under are free!
You can look forward to:
• Over 65 booths and thousands of products to shop! From quirky to beautiful, to just plum bizarre - there truly is something for everyone!
• Free DIY Tie-Dye! Just bring a white t-shirt or buy one on-site, and we'll have all the supplies handy to create your own tie-dye goodies!
• Craft Supply Swap! Bring your leftover / unwanted craft supplies to the ICB swap area, and pick up some new to you goodies, too.
• $3 Mimosas & other drink specials at the fully stocked bars!
• Locally roasted Panther coffee at the Stache Coffee bar!
• Food trucks serving up meals from 12-5pm. Vegan options available!
• Free swag bags (goodies inside!) for the first 100 customers through the door
CLICK HERE to RSVP on the Indie Craft Bazaar Facebook invitation page.
I hope I get to meet some of you on Saturday!